- Listening: at this very moment, to birds chirping in our front yard, and my husband “trimming things” out there. I should be worried – he is an…..enthusiastic trimmer. Earlier, I was getting my dance on with a global top 50 from Spotify because it was sunny and hot which requires, nay, demands, good tunes played a little louder than normal.
- Eating: anything from the barbecue, and delicious things from Chelsea Winter’s latest cookbook.
- Drinking: lots of water and a cheeky glass (or two) of Little Goat Creek pinot gris. It’s organic, which is a little bit hipster of me, dontcha think?
- Wearing: a denim mini I bought from Gap in London about a week before I found out I was pregnant with my biggest monkey, a floaty top from House o’ G, and no shoes. No shoes. Dunedin is HOT.
- Feeling: sleepy, and I don’t even have the excuse of being up ’til midnight last night. I made it to 11pm, but couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. My eyes are a bit dry and scratchy…hayfever, you suck.
- Weather: hot. By Dunedin standards, anyway. The sun has shone all day and the sky has been bluest-blue. I’m sure we’ll be getting rain soon, but meh – I’m enjoying the summer regardless.
- Wanting: chocolate. Uh-oh.
- Needing: sleep, water, and the motivation to do some form of exercise.
- Thinking: about the year ahead, and hoping inspiration strikes to ensure something marvellous happens in 2016.
- Enjoying: hanging with all three of my boys, the sunshine, and empty washing baskets. And fresh sheets on the bed.
Joining up with top gal Melissa of The Best Nest xx
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…