* I went to The Coffee Club for the first time this week, and even though Tiny wasn’t interested, it was a lovely surprise to be offered a FREE fluffy! Complimentary fluffies – which include a marshmallow (for mummy) and chocolate dusting – rock!
* This week I’ve been – this is HUGE, people! – getting my sew on. On Saturday, I borrowed my bestie’s sewing machine and (very impatiently and therefore very badly) shortened a dress. This week, I made some owls and started various Christmas pressies for some very important little people in my life. I’ve been loving it, and I keep wondering what else I can make while I have the machine here.
* Every weekday morning, my boys have breakfast together which allows me an extra half hour in bed dozing. I love that Tall always firmly shuts the bedroom door and makes sure Tiny is occupied for those blissful 30 minutes. I don’t even mind when Tiny has peanut butter breath and the smell makes me want to gag, because I’ve had my peaceful lie in.
* Loving long weekends and short weeks. Loving delicious, light-and-crispy fish ‘n chips by Lake Waihola, followed by fun in the playground. If you’re ever driving through Waihola and fancy a nibble, stop at Waihola Fresh Fish store for the BEST fish ‘n chips around.
* Super-impressed that I am prepared for trick-or-treaters this Halloween….last year, the mothers nodded sympathetically when I opened the door with a seven-month-old in my arms, but the little ghosts and witches and devils dropped their lips in disappointment. Not this year, little beasties! Not this year!
* Lastly, loving that my brother is on his way from Christchurch, and that my aunt and uncle are on their way from Sydney, so that we can celebrate my dad’s 70th birthday this weekend. This will be the first time Tiny meets my dad’s brother, and we always have a mad, crazy time when the two “boys” get together.
Linking up with PaisleyJade: